This Policy has been made as provided in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and also go through the Information Technology Rules, 2011.
Collection of Information
Blogyhub.com usually collects the following two kinds of information:
1.”Personal Information” which means information which could easily be used to find you personally, like your name, address, email id, registration details or other relevant personal details; and sone other information, such as gender, pin code or similar demographic information. For the reason of this policy, sensitive personal information is regarded as a component of Personal Information.
2. “Non-Personal Information” like information that does not define you or any individual, and concludes session, data usage sand web beacons log etc. We need these all to inter-alia supply our web pages to you upon request, to get better the Application/website quality, functionality and interactivity and let advertisers know the area of our visitors.
3. Blogyhub.com can install cookies or any other data collection software in your device for such purpose and you hereby consent to the same. We may use “cookies”, beacons or similar electronic tools to collect information to add every visitor a separate number as a User ID to identify the individual choice using the identified computer.
Third Party Websites, Applications and Services
The website may refer links of other websites/applications. Such websites/application are must allowed by their privacy policies respectively, which are beyond our limitations.
Law and order
The website can give information for personal identification if is needed to do so by law or in the good-faith trust that such action is important to:
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Blogyhub.com Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for some special products or services;
- conform to the edicts of the law with legal process placed on the site or its proprietors;
- save and work against the rights or property of the site-owners, the site or the visitors of the website;
- Act under exigent position to save the personal safety of visitors of the website, the site, its owners, or the public.
- We can share details with third parties (like auditors or legal advisors) to lead advice. Any other methods will be governed by a deed in the form required by law, protecting any statutory information protection rights.
Protecting children’s privacy
Our blogs and products are for an original audience and not targeted at children. However, we remember that some of our publications, as in our experience and Gaming portfolios, may propose to a younger audience. We never intentionally collect any personal information from children in the age of under sixteen or send any marketing advertisement to children.
If we are making a competition in which can be of excitement to children, we have competition rules that specify a parent or guardian have to permit to participate. If, in the future, we take information to identify from children in relation with our blogs and services, we will do so in compliance maintaining all important related laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, taking parental permission where it is needed.
Change in Policy